The BMW Car Club Ltd GB will once again host the National Festival at the British Motor Museum Gaydon on Sunday 11th August 2019 and we would like your company to take part and join our event.
For 2019 with the British Motor Museum having completed their site redevelopment, we have plans to raise the bar further for this year’s celebration and hope to make it a day not to be missed for all Car Club members, BMW enthusiasts, car enthusiasts and the general public.
- Access to the Motor Museum
- Increased space offered to trade stands in Prime locations
- BMW UK Vehicle Display
- ALPINA New Vehicle Display
- AC Schnitzer New Vehicle Display
- Motorsports area
- BMW History display boards
- Elevated platform for compere / interviews and vehicle display
- Prize Draw
- Region and Register Displays
- Club National Concours
- Forum Displays
- Live Music
- Family entertainment including children’s area
- Additional outdoor catering
- And much, much more
For all Trade Stands booked before the 31st May we are pleased to offer you free advertising on the club website in the lead up to the Festival.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org